With the mindset of explorers and the goal of fresh experiences, Smithsonian Journeys travelers ply the oceans around the world. Unpack once and enjoy an informal, relaxed ambiance aboard our ideal small ships—often aboard the elegant French Ponant fleet, accommodating just 180 to 220 guests—where casual clothes and attitudes, mixed with curious travelers and engaging conversation, combine for an exceptional experience. You’ll easily become acquainted with fellow travelers and your Smithsonian Journeys Expert, and also get to know members from other leading cultural institutions who may share the ship with our group. Plus, our ships feature a chic décor with all-suite cabins, upscale amenities, an open bar, and excellent cuisine. And staff members are known for their friendly and efficient demeanor.
SEARCH RESULTS (27)Clear Filters
- May 16, 2020 - May 24, 2020 | Early booking savings available!
- May 23, 2020 - May 31, 2020 | Early booking savings available!
- May 30, 2020 - June 7, 2020 | Early booking savings available!
- May 30, 2021 - June 7, 2021
- June 6, 2021 - June 14, 2021
- June 13, 2021 - June 21, 2021
- June 20, 2021 - June 28, 2021
- Nov. 27, 2021 - Dec. 10, 2021 | Early booking savings available!