Central America & Caribbean
Explore the diverse ecosystems and vibrant cultures of Central America and the Caribbean alongside a knowledgeable Smithsonian Journeys Expert. Whether you're crossing the legendary Panama Canal by small ship, discovering Costa Rica's exotic flora and fauna as you traverse treetop bridges, or island-hopping to gain insight into Alexander Hamilton's early life in Nevis, you'll be sure to soak up the colors, rhythms, and unique heritage through meaningful interactions with its people.
SEARCH RESULTS (4)Clear Filters
- Oct. 29, 2018 - Nov. 8, 2018 | Airfare Included!
- Jan. 7, 2019 - Jan. 17, 2019 | Airfare Included!
- Jan. 17, 2019 - Jan. 27, 2019 | Airfare Included!
- Feb. 11, 2019 - Feb. 21, 2019 | Airfare Included!
- March 18, 2019 - March 28, 2019 | Airfare Included!