Across Northern Spain and Portugal
Stay in historic lodgings as you journey from Lisbon to Barcelona on this tour featuring fortified cities and tiny fishing villages, rugged Atlantic coastline and Pyrenees peaks.
WHAT OUR TRAVELERS SAY
The tour itself was excellent and quite enlightening. The addition of the local guides, the personal touches of being in a private home, brought the experience to a much more complete level giving us a piece of Spanish culture we would not have had otherwise.”
One of the very best Smithsonian trips we have taken!”
John & Helen A.
- Smithsonian Travelers Discover Machu Picchu's Sacred Spaces
- A Tailor-Made Journey to India and Nepal
- The Forbidden City: Official Spaces and Private Quarters
- Journey from Bangkok to Bali: Following the Spirits
Barcelona Post-Program Option — 3 Days, 2 Nights
Discover more of this lively, spirited city at your leisure. Your hotel extension price includes:
- Accommodations at Hotel Avenida Palace (Superior First Class)
- Two meals: two (2) breakfasts
- Transfer to airport
Please note that accommodations for the October 18, 2015 departure will be at the Gallery Hotel (Superior First Class)