Tortuguero National Park
4 days/3 nights
Encounter exceptional bio-diversity, from rain forest to marsh, where fresh water meets the sea to form canals, lagoons, and wetlands, and also to provide an important turtle nesting reserve. An ecological tour de force!
Doubletree by Hilton Cariari
- Round-trip transfers San Jose/Tortuguero by van and boat
- 3 nights’ accommodations: 2 nights in Tortuguero National Park at Pachira Lodge (First Class); 1 night in San Jose at Doubletree by Hilton Cariari (Superior First Class)
- 8 meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Included sightseeing: Tortuguero town and Caribbean Conservation Center; two boat safaris along the Tortuguero canals
- Services of expert staff and guides at Pachira Lodge
Surrounded by lush gardens, the 222-room DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari features colonial-style hacienda architecture with wood furnishings and local artwork. This sustainable hotel offers two restaurants and two bars, casino, fitness center, unheated outdoor pool, laundry service, beauty salon, gift shop, and complimentary Wi-Fi internet access. Air-conditioned guest rooms feature private bath with hair dryer, in-room safe, coffee-making facilities, ironing facilities, Wi-Fi internet access (surcharge), TV, and phone.
Pachira Lodge stands surrounded by a series of canals that nourish the area’s rich flora and fauna population. The 88-room lodge offers a buffet-style restaurant and bar, sauna, spa, and outdoor pool. Each guest room includes a private bath and ceiling fan. The rooms are not air conditioned. 2 nights
See Tour Cost Page for pricing details.
A Note on Accommodations in Costa Rica:
Your accommodations in Tortuguero will be at an environmentally compatible lodge that is comfortable but not luxurious. Although you may not have air conditioning, television, or telephones in your room, most travelers find the accommodations to be an excellent complement with the natural environment.