Exploring Southern Africa
Experience breathtaking landscapes and exciting wildlife safaris as you journey across Southern Africa with stops in South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe.
- Back to School in Scandinavia
- Iceland's Natural Wonders
- 7 Must-Have Items for Any Trip
- To Cruise or Not to Cruise
Kruger National Park
Experience the magnificence of the South African bush, Kruger National Park region, and Big Five game country at a unique luxury tented camp.
Your tour price includes:
• Round-trip air transportation to/from Mpumalanga
• 3 nights’ accommodations at Lukimbi Safari Lodge (Deluxe)
• 8 meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
• 5 guided game drives (in open safari vehicles)
• Services of the lodge’s excellent staff
• Transfers to/from airport
Lukimbi Safari Lodge
With exclusive use of a 15,000-hectare concession, the Lukimbi Safari Lodge is located on the Lwakahle River in a prime game-viewing area of southern Kruger National Park where the “Big 5” are found. The 16-room lodge features modern African décor and a dining room and bar; wine cellar; gym; spa with massage treatments; outdoor unheated swimming pool; laundry and dry cleaning service; internet access; and gift shop. Air-conditioned guest rooms have private bath with hair dryer, private deck with river view, fan, mosquito nets, in-room safe, tea- and coffee-making facilities, mini-bar, and phone.