Journey through India: From Royal Rajasthan to Kerala
Enjoy a grand adventure that blends the north and south of India in a single journey, weaving the sub-continent's cultural heritage into a comprehensive and magical experience.
- Back to School in Scandinavia
- Iceland's Natural Wonders
- 7 Must-Have Items for Any Trip
- To Cruise or Not to Cruise
Post-Tour Extension to Sri Lanka
Extend your trip with a 7-day/6-Night post-journey to Sri Lanka
Encounter the diverse cultures, important ancient sites, and stunning tropical setting of Southeast Asia’s oldest democracy. Extension price includes:
· Air transportation Kochi/Colombo, Sri Lanka. (Inclusive of airline taxes and departure fees)
· 6 nights’ accommodations: 3 nights in Dambulla at Amaya Lake (Superior First Class); 2 nights in Kandy at Amaya Hills (First Class); 1 night in Negombo (Colombo) at Jetwing Lagoon Hotel (Superior First Class).
· 14 meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners.
· Extensive sightseeing, including UNESCO sites at Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa, Anuradhpaura, Dambulla, and Kandy; archaeological museum at Polonnaruwa; visit to elephant sanctuary; Colombo city tour.
· Fully escorted by a Tour Representative.
· All transportation throughout extension.
· Gratuities for Tour Representative, dining room servers, airport and hotel porters, and all drivers.