Discover Cuba: Its People and Culture
Feel the entrancing rhythms of Old Havana on our unique people-to-people cultural exchange, where you'll learn about the history, culture, and contemporary issues of this fascinating island nation.
WHAT OUR TRAVELERS SAY
I have been on a lot of very good tours but nothing compares with this Smithsonian experience.”
Discover Cuba was an intensely educational program that opened my eyes to this Caribbean country, its people, and its culture that for so long have been off limits to me.”
Previous Journeys Traveler
Cuba should be experienced NOW!”
- Smithsonian Travelers Discover Machu Picchu's Sacred Spaces
- A Tailor-Made Journey to India and Nepal
- The Forbidden City: Official Spaces and Private Quarters
- Journey from Bangkok to Bali: Following the Spirits
To see departure pricing, please click on a date below.
December 4, 2015 Call to Inquire
|Price||Pre-tour Ext.||Post-tour Ext.||Occupancy|
|Ask us a Question|
January 22, 2016 Call to Inquire
February 5, 2016 Call to Inquire
February 19, 2016 Call to Inquire
March 18, 2016 Call to Inquire
April 1, 2016 Available
April 15, 2016 Available
November 4, 2016 Available
December 2, 2016 Available
December 29, 2016 Call to Inquire
• Please Note: Round-trip charter airfare, $525 (2015) or $475 (2016) per person, between Miami and Havana, is additional and must be purchased with your tour.
• This People-to-People Cultural Exchange is permitted by a license from the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control.